Almost all Items have a set of base stats. These include:
- Armor: Defense and Protection,
- Weapons: Attack range, Balance and Crit.
- Accessories have No base stats
Based on hints from the devloper, each item also has a relative CP level which we cannot see. Basically what this means is one time you may get a Felt Hat with 1 Defense and 1 Protection, the next time it may have 20 Defense and 30 Protection.
The quality of an item is a little easier to see since is it color coded. As the quality of an item goes up, the number of extra stats on the item goes up.
- Basic Items have no extra stats.
- Magic Items have one extra stat.
- Rare Items have two extra stats.
- Perfect Items have three extra stats.
- Epic Items have four extra stats.
- Legendary have five extra stats.